Interested in joining the Qualtex team?
Do you hold a New Zealand trade certificate in Maintenance & Diagnostics in Mechanical Engineering, Fitting and Turning, Toolmaker or similar?
Do you have a great attitude, quick to learn, looking to enjoy your work again, and consider yourself an enthusiastic team player?
Do you enjoy variety in your work (rather than the same old same old)?
If you have answered to yes to the questions above we’d be keen to have a chat.
Simply send us an email with your cover letter and CV attached, and we’ll get back to you.
We’d be particularly interested in hearing from you if you have some of the technical skills below:
- Experience in maintenance of rotating plant
- Great problem solving ability
- Methodical & precise approach to plant maintenance
- Sound mechanical knowledge and ability to produce accurate quality results
- Industrial site work experience
Our roles offer plenty of variety and engineering challenge – no more same old same old. Training and support will be provided to suitable candidates.