Rotating Equipment Specialists
We work with industry to improve New Zealand’s productivity by delivering excellence in engineering.
Our clients benefit from Qualtex’s specialist maintenance expertise, comprehensive service and uncompromising standards to achieve high quality precision engineering and machinery support.
We specialise in rotating plant reliability and preventative maintenance solutions. Drawing on in-depth industrial plant knowledge and ‘engineering best practices’, Qualtex will find the best solution for individual equipment issues.
Our experienced team of engineers and technicians provide nationwide industrial site support and comprehensive in house workshop repairs in our modern engineering and service facility centrally located in Hamilton.
Our service offering includes but not limited to:
- On-site Maintenance of Rotating Plant
- Workshop based Electromechanical Equipment repairs
- Electric Motor servicing and repair
- Fluid Pump overhaul
- Critical Bearing installation
- On site & workshop Dynamic Balancing of rotating components
- Precision Laser Alignment (shaft and coupling drives, belt drives)
- Precision Laser Geometric Alignment
- High Speed Spindle Refurbishment
- Precision Mechanical Services
- Maintenance shut project management
- Specialist Equipment hire
Qualtex technicians are:
- Have a ‘can do attitude’
- Have a proven track record within industry
We are proud members of:
- Vibrations Association of New Zealand (VANZ)
- Maintenance Engineering Society of New Zealand (MESNZ)